Join The Craig Hartranft Team
The Craig Hartranft Team is a rapidly-growing real estate team that is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to clients while maximizing the talents of our team members. As a team who strives to be on the cutting edge of our industry and promotes personal and professional growth, we are always looking to welcome new talent.
Our proven, differentiated marketing program provides unlimited, qualified leads. Coupled with our full-time, licensed support staff who handles every aspect of the real estate transaction, our agents spend more time focused on clients.
In 2016, The Craig Hartranft Team will serve over 460 families throughout Lancaster County. Our team continues to rank among the top teams in the county, state, and even Berkshire Hathaway’s network nationally.
We are committed to providing team members with on-going training and coaching to help excel in your career and achieve your goals. Agents receive constant coaching, support, and training on our fine-tuned, proven systems. Our team is run on unmatched systems that are designed to streamline the process for both our clients and team members. We place a high value on accountability, growth, and a commitment to excellence.
Currently Seeking Applicants for the Following Positions
- Salary $40-60K, with unlimited potential for growth exceeding $100K+
- Proven, differentiated marketing system provides unlimited, qualified leads to our agents
- Strong communication skills with the desire to learn and grow daily
- Energetic, positive mindset ready to provide top-notch customer service
- Goal oriented
- Real estate license required
- Highly organized individual who can multi-task well and solve problems
- Desire to interact with and serve others – both clients and fellow team members
- Dedicated, loyal team-player
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Duties include: answering and routing calls, preparing and mailing packages, office organization, data input, and more
- Salary based on experience