Join The Craig Hartranft Team
The Craig Hartranft Team is a rapidly-growing real estate team that is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to clients while maximizing the talents of our team members. As a team who strives to be on the cutting edge of our industry and promotes personal and professional growth, we are always looking to welcome new talent.
Our proven, differentiated marketing program provides unlimited, qualified leads. Coupled with our full-time, licensed support staff who handles every aspect of the real estate transaction, our agents spend more time focused on clients.
In 2021, The Craig Hartranft Team served 498 families throughout Lancaster County. Our team continues to rank among the top teams in the county, state, and even Berkshire Hathaway’s network nationally.
We are committed to providing team members with on-going training and coaching to help excel in your career and achieve your goals. Agents receive constant coaching, support, and training on our fine-tuned, proven systems. Our team is run on unmatched systems that are designed to streamline the process for both our clients and team members. We place a high value on accountability, growth, and a commitment to excellence.
Currently Seeking Applicants for the Following Positions
- Salary $40-60K, with unlimited potential for growth exceeding $100K+
- Proven, differentiated marketing system provides unlimited, qualified leads to our agents
- Strong communication skills with the desire to learn and grow daily
- Energetic, positive mindset ready to provide top-notch customer service
- Goal oriented
- Real estate license required
Inside Sales Agent
Is your voice worth $45,000 or more? We have more qualified leads than we can handle and therefore we need you! Due to growth, The Craig Hartranft Team has a unique opportunity for multiple talented inside sales leaders.
The ideal person should be decisive, self-motivated and have a consultative style. We are looking for aggressive, competitive high performers who are persuasive, outgoing, people-persons.
You will use your exceptional phone skills and relationship building ability to set appointments for some of the best real estate agents in the business.
- Qualify leads from our non-duplicable lead generation system
- Possess strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Works well independently and as a team member
- Passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency
- Converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up
- Position requires some availability on evenings and weekends
- Exceptional phone and communication skills needed