Most everyone throughout the county is busy with the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. It’s easy to become overwhelmed with shopping and planning and all of the various parties and functions you need to attend. Sometimes the festivities and things we need to do can overshadow the joy of the season – and before you know it time has flown by! Whether you’re in Akron or Ephrata, Leola or Lititz, there are numerous holiday entertainment options throughout Lancaster County. Take a moment for yourself, or your kids or grandkids, and enjoy one of the great events Lancaster County has to offer.
- Elf at Fulton Theatre – a fun story of Buddy the Elf who was raised in the North Pole and returns to New York City to discover his true identity. This show runs through January 3, 2016.
- The 2015 Christmas Show: Deck the Halls at American Music Theatre – a lively show comprised of your favorite Christmas songs, along with dancing and elaborate sets. Runs through December 30, 2015.
- The Nutcracker at Urban Theater at Fulton Elementary School – this classic ballet will be performed by Contemporary Ballet of PA this weekend only, December 11, 12, and 13.
- Santa’s Paradise Express at Strasburg Railroad – Santa will be visiting passengers who board the Strasburg Railroad thoughout this weekend and next. Mrs. Claus will also be available at the station for children to visit.
- Winter Wonderland at Dutch Wonderland – take the kids to see the lights and ride the rides at Dutch Wonderland. Open weekends through December 27th and the evening of December 28-30.