Somehow, October is already half way over; the leaves are changing colors, and pumpkins, cornstalks, and hay bales are decorating doorsteps. Fall is always a family favorite to sneak in those last few fun outdoor activities before the cold weather approaches. Pumpkin carving, corn mazes, costumes and candy – what’s not to love?
Here are a few things happening in Lancaster County and the surrounding areas to enjoy this weekend!
- Cherry Crest Adventure Farm
- Offers a corn maze, play areas for all ages, wagon rides, delicious food, merchant stands, and more!
- Located at 150 Cherry Hill Road in Ronks
- You can even catch a ride there from the Strasburg Railroad!
- Oregon Dairy
- Located in local Manheim Twp at 2900 Oregon Pike, Lititz PA
- October 16th & 17th – Enjoy tethered hot air balloon rides from 5-7 pm
- Corn maze, pumpkin picking, playground, and more!
- Cherry Hill Orchards
- Visit Cherry Hill to pick some delicious apples or buy from their charming store!
- Located at 400 Long Lanein Lancaster
- HersheyPark in the Dark
- If you’re feeling up for a short drive, Hershey Park is located about 30-45 minutes outside of Lancaster in Hershey, PA
- Open the next 3 weekends
- Enjoy many of the amusement rides, a few shows, and even Trick-or-Treating for the kiddos